• Page:

TOPIC: BF2 tweaks

BF2 tweaks 12 Aug 2006 14:31 #21

• Pepperana
  • Proud member of 31gaming.nl
  • Thank you received: 31
Ik zal het vanavond eens uitproberen.
Denk dat het weinig verschil uit zal maken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The truth is stranger than fiction!

BF2 tweaks 27 Aug 2006 17:25 #22

• Roodkapje
  • Contributor
  • Contributor
  • Thank you received: 47
** Little Sidenote :

Betreft AGP Aperture Size =>

Dit mag niet meer dan de helft van je geheugen zijn en meer dan 2 maal de grootte van je videokaart geheugen heeft geen nut !!!

Minimaal kan je 32 MB ofzo zetten meestal.

Patent houder van "Operation Roodkapje" © ® \o/

BF2 tweaks 02 Oct 2006 00:37 #23

• Oemfoefoe
  • Oemfoefoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 653

BF2 tweaks 02 Oct 2006 15:40 #24

• Torque
  • Thank you received: 19
Als je zelfs met pakket grote moet gaan werken om iemand te raken, dan ben je na mijn idee niet goed bezig....
Of je kunt niet mikken :oops: Als dat echt zo was schiet je iemand die een hoge ping heeft anders af dan iemand met een lage ping. Als in bij de 1 moet je er 1 centimeter voor schieten en bij de andere 1milimeter?!?!

Gaap niet de moeite ik ga verder met niksen !$!!%25 werken

BF2 tweaks 02 Oct 2006 16:17 #25

• Roodkapje
  • Contributor
  • Contributor

" wrote: HuT[ TorqueD&B(NL)":4c533]Als je zelfs met pakket grote moet gaan werken om iemand te raken, dan ben je na mijn idee niet goed bezig....
Of je kunt niet mikken :oops: Als dat echt zo was schiet je iemand die een hoge ping heeft anders af dan iemand met een lage ping. Als in bij de 1 moet je er 1 centimeter voor schieten en bij de andere 1milimeter?!?!

Gaap niet de moeite ik ga verder met niksen !$!!%25 werken

People don't kill people : AK's do :!: :lol:

;)

BF2 tweaks 07 Aug 2007 18:11 #26

• Oemfoefoe
  • Oemfoefoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 653

" wrote: HuT[ Klaassenster":5b287]dit topic is om handige instellingen voor BF2 in te zetten.
Kun je het na een verse install WEL weer makkelijk terugvinden!!! (is bij overzetten oude forum verdwenen)

" wrote: HuT[ Klaassenster":5b287]copy van <a class="postlink" target="_blank" href=" www.bf2player.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37 "> www.bf2player.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37

Open up your controls config file with Notepad. (make a backup first by copy and pasting it into a different folder)

C:\Documents and Settings\name\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\001\Controls.con
name - your Windows login name
001 - there will be 001, 0001, 0002, etc if you have more than 1 profile, open up the Profile.con with notepad to check that profile name.

MouseLook
In your Controls.con file, scroll all the way down to the bottom column: ControlMap.create defaultPlayerInputControlMap

Add the following two entries (just copy and paste):

Code:
ControlMap.addAxisToAxismapping c_PIMouseLookX IDFGameController_0 IDAxis_2 0 1
ControlMap.addAxisToAxismapping c_PIMouseLookY IDFGameController_0 IDAxis_1 1 1

Choose the Axis# that corresponds to your joystick. Also if you have more than 1 controller it might be GameController_1

For me I only need to look side to side, and I like to use rudder (twist) for the MouseLook, it is Axis_3 on my Saitek Cyborg Evo. So this is what I have as my entry:

Code:
ControlMap.addAxisToAxismapping c_PIMouseLookX IDFGameController_0 IDAxis_3 0 1

Now when you fly and hit the mouselook button (which you can map a joystick button to it) and use the rudder to look right and left and pull back and forward to look up and down. Keep in mind that you lose control of the chopper/jet while doing this, as in it just keeps going forward at the same level. It will add a new dimension to your flying. You also lose your hud, so keep in mind of your altitude level when you MouseLook.

Spotting
Spotting really helps when you are chasing down an enemy jet. It also helps out your wingman. Sometimes there's a gunner in the bomber to spot for you, our ground troops or the commander can spot too. But they are usually lazy so it's best if you just do it yourself. Here's how you do it with a joystick.

Open up the controls.con, scroll down to ControlMap.create defaultGameControlMap

Add the following entry:

Code:
ControlMap.addButtonToTriggerMapping c_GIOk IDFGameController_0 IDButton_0 0 1

That's Button_0 on my joystick, my primary fire, as I am usually on the guns.

Now just fly, point your nose at the enemy jet, hold down your Main Radio button (which you can bind to a joystick button), and hit the button you just binded to spot the enemy jet.

BF2 tweaks 02 Sep 2009 13:57 #27

• Tiuri2000
  • Thank you received: 55
Na patch 1.50 een aanpassing in de te wijzigen regels.

In this file is the explanation how too set it up, but after this patch one thing is changed:
How to bind an 'Enemy Spotted' button - BF2S Forums

In steps 5 and 6 is told to find the line with c_GIOk in it and there is only one,but that is not right anymore,there two,one falcon and one mouse line.
You gotta remove the complete line for falcon with c_GIOk in it.After that put the line you copied UNDER the line with c_GIOk in it just as in step 6.After that change the second line as is told in the explanation at point 7.And then the thing you gotta do is change the end number of the first line from 1 to 0 and the the second line gotta end with the number 1 so it looks like this:

ControlMap.addButtonToTriggerMapping c_GIOk IDFMouse IDButton_0 0 0
ControlMap.addButtonToTriggerMapping c_GIOk IDFGameController_0 IDButton_12 0 1

Where button 12 can be what you choose it to be!!!I Took button 12 of my joystick for it as the secondary main radio input so it says button 12.

Falcon line must be removed,cause there can only be 2 lines as their is only two options for each control.Just to inform you,but guess people who use this found this allready!!!

Bron

HW Specs / ...as the saying goes, statistics are often used like a drunken man uses a lamp-post -- for support rather than illumination.

BF2 tweaks 02 Sep 2009 15:43 #28

• Roodkapje
  • Contributor
  • Contributor
Dus eindelijk makkelijk spotten met een joystick ?? Wat moet het zijn i.c.m. de Trigger van de Logitech Extreme 3D Pro ?? (0emf style spotting dat ik nooit werkend kreeg zeg maar...)

BF2 tweaks 08 Sep 2009 16:14 #29

• Tiuri2000
  • Thank you received: 55
Heren breedband eigenaren! Een mogelijk hitreg tweak voor BF2!

UterDebarkle wrote:
'T1 (LAN)' connection type = better hitreg
Tested both connection types in the same rounds on a few different servers. I get better hitreg when connecting with the 'T1 (LAN)' connection type.

Bazajaytee wrote:
Most people now would fall under the T1/LAN option in the settings anyway due to the increase in broadband speeds since BF2 came out. If you have more than a 2Mb DSL line thats not shared with your brother playing WoW then I'd say switch to the LAN option in game.

Bron

HW Specs / ...as the saying goes, statistics are often used like a drunken man uses a lamp-post -- for support rather than illumination.
  • Page:
Moderators: Oemfoefoeciris